The first souvenir store owned by the Lama family in Bethlehem got inaugurated in the 1970’s by Mr. George Lama. Later on, his four sons took it over and established a larger souvenir shop on the main road leading to the Nativity Church. Within few years, it became one of the largest souvenir stores in town and an important part of Bethlehem’s economy as it provides jobs to many Bethlehemite families.
In February 2008, Edward Lama, George’s second eldest son, decided to establish his own family business and opened his 340 square meter meticulously designed store called “Edward Lama Souvenirs” located at the entrance of Bethlehem. He is running the business along with his four beautiful university graduate children and loving wife.
- Facilitate the logistics of group visits into Bethlehem that includes transportation by buses, parking and local guide arrangements.
- Facilitate the logistics of VIP visits into Bethlehem that includes transportation by 7 and 11 seat vans and local guide arrangements. VIP guests are also served with complimentary light refreshments.
- Arrange for special events such as private masses at local churches or meetings according to the needs.
- Free shuttle service from the checkpoint and hotels in Bethlehem and Jerusalem to our location.
- Offer store visitors with a brief presentation on the products in the shop. This presentation is provided in the groups’ own language along with a welcome drink upon arrival.